Our motto over here at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is what we call THE GRANDMA RULE® – “To treat everyone the way you would want your Grandma to be treated.” Of course, Grandma always treats us well, too – with her delicious home cooking.
We’re putting a little bit of Grandma’s love into moving day with this delicious recipe for home cooked meatloaf – just like Grandma used to make! The best thing about this recipe is it’s simplicity: mix all the ingredients in a pan and bake! The less prep time, the easier your moving day. It’s also a great way to use up any seasonings you have left in the cupboard.
Grandma’s Home Cooked Meatloaf
Although the directions are easy and effortless, there is nothing simple about the taste of this home cooked meatloaf.
- Meatloaf pan
- Large fork
- 750g ground beef
- 1 large egg
- Dried bread crumbs or corn flakes
- Seasonings (Whatever complimentary seasonings you have left in the cupboard, ie: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, etc)
- 1 cup ketchup or barbeque sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in pan
- Form into solid loaf and spread sauce over top
- Bake in oven for 45-60 minutes until done
- Cut and serve!
Give it a try and tell us how it turned out in the comments!