Having your office staff pack themselves can be a great way to economize your move. To help your staff pack as safely and efficiently as possible, we’ve compiled our Top 10 Tips to make your corporate packing experience easier.
- Start packing items you don’t need as soon as you know you’re moving.
- Use anti-static bubble wrap for electronics such as computers and laptops.
- Avoid mixing items from different offices in the same moving boxes.
- Leave files and folders in their filing cabinets — your movers can shrink wrap the whole cabinet for moving.
- Pack a moving box of things you will need immediately at the new location. Make sure it is loaded last on the truck so the contents will be immediately available at your new office.