It’s the day before move day and your home is all packed up. We understand the stress that is involved with moving, but there is also the constant worry of what to eat before your move!
To make your experience easier, we have come up with our Moving Day One-Pot Recipes. Whether you need to feed yourself or your whole family, no one wants to clean a pile of pots and pans the night before moving day.
Here is our suggestion for a tasty one-pot recipe. The kinds of meals that are just as good the next day. Because leftovers are key on unpacking day too!
One Pot, No Drain Angel Hair Pasta Bolognese
Today we’ll be teaching you how to make one pot, no drain pasta bolognese. Most pasta dishes require multiple pots – for cooking the pasta, for browning the meat, for heating the sauce. We’re getting rid of all of that in this easy moving day recipe. The trick is to use angel hair pasta – it soaks up the extra water while cooking, leaving a nice thick sauce to enjoy. Bon appetite!
This delicate pasta dish is made healthy with the addition of mixed greens.
- One large pot
- One pasta serving utensil
- 500g ground beef
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 package angel hair pasta, broken into halves or thirds
- 1 tsp each salt and sugar (save a couple restaurant packets for moving day!)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cups chopped greens, (spinach, kale, swiss chard, arugula, napa cabbage, etc)
- 2 cups water
- Brown the ground beef in the pot until there is no pink.
- Add sauce and stir until heated, then add all the other ingredients.
- Bring to boil, then lower heat and simmer.
- Stir until pasta is tender and sauce is thick.
- No need to drain, just serve!
Give it a try and tell us how it turned out in the comments!