Take-out and delivery food used to be the meal du jour on moving day. Let’s face it- with the stress of packing, moving, and then unpacking, cooking is the last thing on anyone’s mind on move day. Fast food take-out is not your only option though! With a little preparation, it’s possible to have an easy-to-clean-up home-cooked meal for your last meal in your old home and your first meal in your new one.
At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK ®, we want you to have a stress-free move. We wanted to share this slow-cooked recipe with you because you only have one pot to clean, it’s easy, and usually needs just one cooking utensil (a fork or spoon).
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork
Tender, slow cooked pulled pork, flavoured with root beer and your favourite barbeque sauce.
- Slow Cooker with lid
- Large fork
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- One can root beer
- One bottle of your favourite barbecue sauce
- Hamburger or hotdog buns, baguettes or your favourite sandwich rolls
- Put pork tenderloin in slow cooker
- Add root beer
- Cover with lid, cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Shred pork with fork and drain
- Add barbeque sauce and stir
Serve as sandwiches on hamburger or hotdog buns, baguettes or your favourite sandwich roll.
Give it a try and tell us how it turned out in the comments!