Slow Cooked Pulled Pork
Tender, slow-cooked pulled pork, flavoured with root beer and your favourite barbeque sauce.
- Slow Cooker with lid
- Large fork
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- One can root beer
- One bottle of your favourite barbecue sauce
- Hamburger or hotdog buns, baguettes or your favourite sandwich rolls
- Put pork tenderloin in slow cooker
- Add root beer
- Cover with lid, cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Shred pork with fork and drain
- Add barbeque sauce and stir
Serve as sandwiches on hamburger or hotdog buns, baguettes or your favourite sandwich roll.
Give it a try and tell us how it turned out in the comments!