It’s no secret that on moving day there is a lot to do. Packing and moving all of your items from one location to another, can be tiring, stressful and defeating. It’s not hard to understand why moving can be one of life’s most stressful events.
We also understand that the move itself may not be the hardest part for you, packing and moving certain items can take an emotional toll. You may unearth a treasured item or heirlooms that triggers a multitude of memories and with it many emotions.
To help you through this stressful and emotional period, we made a playlist to help boost your spirits. We have put together a playlist of 22 songs that we believe will keep you moving, happy and focused on the task at hand.
Subscribe to our moving playlist
Our favourite moving songs:
- Moving out by Billy Joel
- I get around by the Beach Boys
- Movin on Up by the Jeffersons
- Move Along by the All-American Rejects
- 50 ways to leave your lover by Paul Simon
- Hit the road jack by Ray Charles
- Home by the Phillip Phillips
- Irreplaceable by Beyonce
- Leaving, on a jet plane by John Denver
- Homeward Bound by Simon and Garfunkel
- Take me home, country roads, by John Denver
- Moving by Supergrass
- Go your own way by Fleetwood Mac
- Home by Michael Buble
- I like to Move it by Real 2 Real
- Dare you to move by Switchfoot
- Home by Edward Sharp and The Magnetic Zeros
- Got to move by Paul Pena
- Move it on over by George Thorogood and The Destroyers
- Move on up by Curtis Mayfield
- You got to move by Fred McDowell
- We gotta get out of this place by The Animals
If you need help with packing, storage or your move, give TWO MEN AND A TRUCK ® Canada a call today.