While you’re thinking about your move, you’re also thinking about what you and your family will eat throughout the day.
We understand the stress that can come with that, which is why we wanted to come up with recipes that are not only easy but healthy during move day.
Here is our recipe for a delicious, home-cooked, and welcoming meal- tomato risotto. The recipe is made using only one pot and one utensil.
Tomato and Feta Risotto
- Thick-bottomed, ovenproof casserole dish with lid
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 large can of stewed, chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups greens, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp salt
- Sauté chopped greens and onion with cooking oil in bottom of casserole dish
- Pour in rice and stewed tomatoes, stirring over medium heat for 5 minutes
- Pour in vegetable broth and add salt, stirring all ingredients together
- Bring to a boil, then put on lid and place in oven
- Bake at 400F for approximately 40 minutes
- Remove from oven and mix in feta cheese
- Spoon into bowls and serve hot!
Have you tried this recipe? Tell us how it turned out in the comments!