We know that finding time to cook during moving day can be really difficult. We want you to have a stress-free move and to continue to have nutritional meals, that will give you energy throughout the day. With our easy one-pot recipes, comfort food is only one pot away.
Rice and Veggies Comfort Soup
- Soup pot with lid
- Soup ladle
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cups soup stock or broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups thinly chopped veggies (ie: carrots, celery, peppers, potatoes, onions, etc)
- 1 cup long grain rice
- salt, pepper and other favourite seasonings
- Sauté veggies in the bottom of the pot with cooking oil until soft
- Add the broth, water and seasonings to the soup pot and bring to a boil
- Add the rice, reduce heat to medium-low and cover with lid
- Cook for approxiamtely 30 minutes or until rice is tender
Have you tried this recipe? Tell us how it turned out in the comments!