It’s important to keep your energy levels up during move day, especially if you’re going to be packing up all your belongings and lugging boxes around! This creamy pasta alfredo dish is not only simple to make, but the addition of spinach will give you that extra boost on moving day!
- large pot with lid
- pasta ladle
- 300g pasta, shells or rotini
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Lightly saute spinach and garlic in the bottom of the pot, then set spinach aside
- Cook pasta in pot of boiling water with garlic until desired firmness
- Drain pasta using pot lid, leaving between 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water
- Lower to medium, add cream, spinach and garlic, and heat while stirring
- Add Parmesan and stir until sauce is creamy
Have you tried this recipe? Tell us how it turned out in the comments!